Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Sunday Night


We had a pretty uneventful night tonight. Fought with Jillian to take a bath and went on a long walk exploring the hospital again. I tried to convince Jill to let me cut her hair but she insists it hurts! Her hair is still looking intact and I'm finding more of my hair falling out than hers! Maybe the chemo is rubbing off to me. Looked through my phone to get an idea of what our night was like and this was the only picture I took. Thought it was fun though and wanted to share it. She's such a beauty!

2 comments:

  1. Love my Niece!!!!Shes the cutest!!!.Shes a fighter, I believe she will beat this.luv her with all my heart . Shes in my prayers everyday.Give her my Love and hope to you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! She misses everyone, the whole family. She is already planning multiple trips for when she gets out of the hospital so be prepared! Disneyland is super high on her list and she would love it if her Aunt Jennifer was there! Love you!

    ReplyDelete