Saturday, December 15, 2012

Donations

I wanted to let everyone know how appreciative we are to all the people who have donated or plan to donate to Jillian. I sincerely apologize if I cannot thank everyone individually; we are getting donations from many people and some of them I do not know personally. I feel bad because I want to thank them all one by one but I may not know how to contact you. So please know how thankful we are, I intend on continuing to write each donors names on the donors list unless otherwise notified if you do not want me to do so. If I get a name wrong please let me know as well. Just know that every donation we receive we are so grateful for! Jillian is having a great day today, we are so blessed for the days she is more like herself rather than sad. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment