Thursday, December 27, 2012

Another long night

Well my night off turned into a 230am wake up call to a sick little boy. William woke up throwing up everywhere last night. I stayed up with him rubbing his back as he vomited. Then we both came down stairs to lay down on the couch so I wouldn't have to do any major cleaning up upstairs if he puked again. Which meant getting practically no sleep from 230 on. Which totally sucked but I would say Daniel had it worse since he headed back to work today. I ended up switching kids out and took William to my moms and picked Jillian up. I wanted to make sure to keep them far apart because I am not sure why William was throwing up. He was fine for the rest of the day but why risk it. Plus Jill and I have to leave super early to Stanford so it's better of William just stayed the night at my moms.

Jilly had her first visit with our in home nurse today. He will come weekly to do blood work on her and to check her PICC line. We haven't received the blood work yet and I am hoping to get a call back tonight to see where she is at. I would like to have an idea on what tomorrow will hold. Fingers crossed we will just go up and head right back down. It would be nice to be here for the weekend and so much easier on my family. Everyone has really stepped up with watching William but he can be really difficult so I am hoping to be able to be here to have him. Can't wait till he goes back to school on the 7th. He needs that structure school gives him and it just sets him up to have a better day. I hope we can get through next week without too much bad behavior.

Sooooo.....!!!!! I just got a call from the on call doctor from Stanford and she got Jillian's blood results. Looks like her ANC count went up to 1500!!! I was a bit in shock and had to ask her to repeat the results because her number went up so much but it was right. I am so utterly happy for her right now. 1500 may not be the highest that her ANC can go but at least now she isnt at 0. All her other numbers went up as well so from the look of her blood work we will most likely be going up and just coming home. I am so excited :-)

Here's Jill with her kitty and her new belly. Can't believe how much the steroids are making her bloat. And Jill with her new kitchen that Santa bought her. Love this girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment