Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Too much fun!

I believe I may be making these hospital trips too much fun for Jillian. When we got to the hospital this morning Jillian tells me "mommy, I'm so excited!!!". It felt like we were going to Disneyland! Lol it's so nice to know that she is happy to be here even though she goes through so many procedures and chemo when she's here. I would rather her be happy than upset but I never would have guess she would be this happy!

We got here about 7:30 and checked in. She wet under about twenty minutes ago and I am sitting here in the waiting area waiting for her procedure to be done so I can head back to see her. She has always done so well so I'm sure this time will be the same. It's sweet to see her go under. For just a moment she's my little baby again instead of a big girl like she prefers to be called.

I will have more time to update the blog regularly now that we are here. This first week will be really intense for Jillian. Ill keep everyone posted on how she is doing! Keep those prayers coming!!

Here is Jill and her cousin. We all went to dinner last night so everyone could say bye to her.



No comments:

Post a Comment