Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 3 of 6

Hi all. So it's our third day here and my expectations of what these days were going to be like are not at all what they are turning out to be. Usually when we are inpatient we are just waiting for Jill's numbers to go up and for the most part she is still herself, happy and all. Well these last few days have not been that way. I feel so bad for her because you can tell that she doesn't feel right. She is not getting sick to the point of vomiting or anything but I can tell she is not feeling well. Can't blame her with all these meds she's getting. Once this week is over and we are done with this intense week the. I'm hoping her mood goes back to normal. I miss my jilly bean :-)

We haven't gotten the main results back from her procedures she has on Wednesday but they did tell us that everything looks great so far! From the naked eye that cannot see any leukemia cells in her blood which is AMAZING!! We won't know the results of the more intensive testing for a few more days. But great great news. All your prayers are working!!

1 comment: