Sunday, March 10, 2013

Great weekend!

We had such an amazing weekend with our family. Will and Jill got to spend some time with their cousins and I was able to see my wonderful sisters, brother in laws, niece and nephews. It has been so long since we have seen them last so it was great just spending time with them. Jillian loves all her cousins and was super excited they were here. The first night we all got together Jillian ran around with the boys all crazy (she is the only little girl cousin, there are two girls but Sammy is 18 now!) so Jill ran around with the boys all night and seriously tired herself out. This was really the first time that she was able to see how being sick can really effect her. After about an hour or so she was ready to go to sleep and wanted to head home. She had me a bit concerned because she turned really pale and was just super fatigue. We watched over her and checked all the signs for low platelets or hemoglobin but her counts had been pretty good the last time we did labs so I decided to just take her home and see how she would be at home. When we got home she rested a little and her color started coming back. She ended just going to be and woke up fine in the morning. I had to explain to her that she wouldn't be able to keep up with the boys anymore for a while. She really understands that she is sick and so far has been pretty good about listening to how to take care of herself. The next day she took it easy with the boys and we had no issues.

Tomorrow we do labs again to see if we have gone up enough to be admitted on Wednesday. I am being optimistic that her counts will indeed be high so I spent most of the day doing laundry and slowing packing us. Also I cleaned most of the house in hopes that it will stay clean while I'm gone. But considering the fact that the boys will be the only ones home I may be a little too optimistic about that! I'm sure Daniel and William will doing well at home together though. It will be a tough three months but we have a strong family. We will be able to get through anything!













No comments:

Post a Comment